NEWS: 6 (six) new students were admitted so far to the Joint PhD Program on e-Planning, for the new school year 2020/21 (5 to FA-UL, and 1 to FCT-UNL. Welcome !
- Towards Information Systems in Planning, MIT (1993)
- The Qualitative Jump of the Information & Communication Technologies (2002)
- e-Planning Seminar at MIT (2003)
- Introdução ao e-Planning (2012)
- e-Planning & Transdisciplinaridade: Intervenção na Assembleia da Republica (2019)
- e-Planning & Computing at MIT - Keynote by Prof. Joseph Ferreira Jr, MIT (2019)
- Ferraz de Abreu, P. (2020), "Towards an integrated research approach:The problem life-cycle and transdisciplinary frameworks"
- Ferraz de Abreu, P. (2020), "ePlanning & Ubiquidade - uma sintese"
- Fernandes, A. (2020), "Tele-Geo-Data-Processing Device: A Ubiquidade das Tecnologias Můveis ao ServiÁo da CiÍncia Participativa"
- Savoldi, F., Ferraz de Abreu, P. (2016). "Bullying, cyber-bullying and Internet usage among young people in post-conflict Belfast". Journal ‚ÄúCogent Social Sciences‚ÄĚ, ISSN 2331-1886, http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/23311886.2015.1132985 January 2016.
- Savoldi, F., Ferraz de Abreu, P. (2014). "Internet, social capital and e-inclusion in the post-conflict Belfast. Expectations of community workers". Journal of Urban Technology (JUT),Volume 21, Issue 3, 2014, pages 49-66, ISSN 1063-0732, DOI 10.1080/10630732.2014.940712
- Savoldi, F. & Ferraz de Abreu, P. (2012). "Technopolitic: sophistication and new dichotomies. The Governments' response to the activists, raises emerging issues.", International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research (IJSER) Volume 3, Issue 8, August 2012. ISSN 2229-5518.
- Ferraz de Abreu, P. (2002), "New Information Technologies in Public Participation: A Challenge to Old Decision-making Institutional Frameworks", Ph.D. Thesis, MIT, Dept. Urban Studies & Planning, Cambridge, USA, May 2002.
- (...) work in progress